The perfect answer when clearance behind the spa is an issue. No other hydraulic cover lift offers the beauty, reliability and superior operation of the CoverMate III. Combine that with an aluminum full-frame construction and the stylish composite mounting brackets, and you have a perfect option with no heavy lifting.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Requires just 6 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Powder-coated, aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive mounting brackets
- Euro-styled composite brackets with beauty covers that hide mounting hardware for a clean look
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Available with extended pivot arms or extended coupler bar for spas over 8 feet in length or width
- Available with optional DeckMount bracket system (sold separately)
- Available with extended brackets for spas with a corner radius larger than 12 inches
- Comes standard with a TowelMate accessory for hanging up to three towels right where they are needed most
Shipping is always fast and easy with us. However, depending on your region and the time of the year, delivery dates can vary.
Western states can expect their items within 3-5 business days. Eastern states can expect their items within 1-2 weeks.
Due to Covid and high demand, items may have shipping times that are longer than normal. Please contact us for current shipping details.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Not happy with your product? Get in touch with us so we can make things right for you.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
When the founder of Leisure Concepts created the company in 1994, he had one simple notion in mind: that an innovative and quality line of spa accessories would be a welcome addition to any dealer showroom. Today, the company is the leading producer of after market products in the spa industry.